Sweet Sensations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sweet Sensations Forum

Sweet Sensations Flag Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to Flag Homepage  

First Pilly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicilia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-18

First Pilly Empty
PostSubject: First Pilly   First Pilly EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 am

I ran my first pilly it was only 6 leagues but took up a fat hour. I won 5 out of six battles which i am pleased with. I have a question, i made 1k profit but didnt split the booty, is that good (btw our only loss they took 900 poe from a sloop which is big i guess)
Back to top Go down
Middleton

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-09

First Pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pilly   First Pilly EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Sici, congrats, 5 wins out of 6 pillies is a great start.

May i ask why you didn't split the booty? Did you have jobbers aboard? Was the 1k profit before or after restocking?

If you have split the booty with jobbers & restocked the ship, after this ANY profit is good. Especially when you think it was your first one.

Normally as you pillage and win the battles continually get harder, so the first battle will not usually yield as much as the fifth one, with this in mind if the battle you lost was the last one, the amount of poe being taken from you would probably be on the high side.

Midd
Back to top Go down
Hirsty
Admin

Registration date : 2008-05-28

First Pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pilly   First Pilly EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:51 am

Yup battles do get harder Smile

Put it this way.....ive pillaged that much now on a sloop that baghlah's and war brigs attack me >.> (if u want to avoid these never put 7 ppl on the sloop stick with 6)

Smile

Hirsty
Back to top Go down
https://sweetsensations.forumotion.com
Sicilia

Registration date : 2008-08-18

First Pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pilly   First Pilly EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 am

Middleton wrote:
Sici, congrats, 5 wins out of 6 pillies is a great start.

May i ask why you didn't split the booty? Did you have jobbers aboard? Was the 1k profit before or after restocking?

If you have split the booty with jobbers & restocked the ship, after this ANY profit is good. Especially when you think it was your first one.

Normally as you pillage and win the battles continually get harder, so the first battle will not usually yield as much as the fifth one, with this in mind if the battle you lost was the last one, the amount of poe being taken from you would probably be on the high side.

Midd
Didn't split because only had two crewmembers on and they told me not to split on my first go. With restocking and split i would have had made no profit. If i won all i would have made 1k profit. Explanation.Wink EDIT: i did lose the last battle .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Pilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pilly   First Pilly Empty

Back to top Go down

First Pilly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Sensations Forum :: General :: Chitter Chatter-
Jump to: