Sweet Sensations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sweet Sensations Forum

Sweet Sensations Flag Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to Flag Homepage  

AUCTIONING OF LUN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucindiana

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-17

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 6:14 am

Yarr! Alright mates ya'll have been hearing talk of pirates being auctioned off. These hearings be true and what better way than to start this event than auctioning off a fine pirate.

Pirate: Lun, SO of Nazlatis
Bidding Start Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008
Starting Bid: 5,000 PoE
Increments: 500 PoE
Slavery times: 4am - 8pm Saturday and 4am - 2pm Sunday (game time)

You need to post here under this topic to place bids. You will also be able to see the previous bids placed. Bidding will end at 2pm game time on Friday. Winners will be posted and announced on flag issues in game. Lun is currently being auctioned for 3 hours. Should bidding exceed 50k another hour will be added, 100k and ye will have him for 5 hrs, etc etc. NO YOU CAN NOT TAKE THEIR POE AT THIS TIME. WHAT BETTER WAY TO HELP THE FLAG THAN TO TORMENT YOUR FLAGGIES??? Remember to have fun with this!!!
Back to top Go down
Middleton

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-09

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: What is a "Lun"?   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:08 pm

Only joking, but how about giving us a quick description of what a 5k + investment would give the winner.

Lun, this is the spot where you, or Luci sell, yourself and the "Prestige" of owning a magnificent person for at least 3 hours.

Midd
Back to top Go down
Lun

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 am

Well, I can do chores, no one touches the PoE in my pocket though, i can do lotsa stuff, just don't expect me to do cybering, cause that's just weird <.<

But I can work on yer ships, rum, swords and potions if ye need me to, but don't expect me to be any good at them Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucindiana

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:12 am

This is not the complete truth as he is Legendary in poker.... altho i'm not real sure that would be such a safe bet
Back to top Go down
Hirsty
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-28

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Alright Captinlucy is starting the bidding at 5k Smile (posting for her as shes is having trouble posting)
Back to top Go down
https://sweetsensations.forumotion.com
Lusiouslucy
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-09

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:28 pm

I bid 6k for Lun. YARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hirsty
Admin

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-28

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:10 pm

Captinlucy bids 30k
Back to top Go down
https://sweetsensations.forumotion.com
Lun

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Surely i'm worth more than that <.<
Back to top Go down
Lucindiana

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 am

hrmmm considering bidding on lun myself.... /me starts saving poe
Back to top Go down
Lucindiana

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:32 am

OK mates its Wednesday... 2 days left to bid. Make sure ye got yer poe ready saturday morning as payment is required before ye get yer pirate Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucindiana

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:08 am

THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED. LUSCIOUSLUCY HAS WON LUN FOR 3 HOURS FOR 6,000 POE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUCTIONING OF LUN   AUCTIONING OF LUN Empty

Back to top Go down

AUCTIONING OF LUN
Page 1 of 1