Sweet Sensations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sweet Sensations Forum

Sweet Sensations Flag Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to Flag Homepage  

Hollidays are coming to an end

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicilia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Hollidays are coming to an end Empty
PostSubject: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:34 am

As many know, the hollidays are coming to an end. This will mean a lot of teens and students in our flag (myself included) will have trouble logging on during weekdays due to homework and school finishing hours. This means that many people won't be on much, so be warned. If you're out there and wondering why no one's on blame school. This is a notice to people who nag about why soandso are never on. We try to be. Subs cost a lot so we try. so if anyone complains tell em to check this post
Back to top Go down
Lun

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:29 pm

Lucky you, i'm already back at school, got another year of it left then it's off to uni Sad
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:06 am

Lun wrote:
Lucky you, i'm already back at school, got another year of it left then it's off to uni Sad
Well some ppl say uni's
more fun. At least at uni u have spare time to errmm... study in?
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 am

Yeh, i meant another year AFTER this year so Razz

but i'll probs never have time to come on this whe i'm at uni caus ei'll be doing officer training with the RAF as well :/
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 am

Lun wrote:
Yeh, i meant another year AFTER this year so Razz

but i'll probs never have time to come on this whe i'm at uni caus ei'll be doing officer training with the RAF as well :/

Lun flying planes. I wonder what Captin lucy will say lol. Good luck on it hope you don't crash
Back to top Go down
Lun

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Not likely gonna, already been through a year of powered glider training and training in smaller propellered aircraft, and i haven't crashed in one of them yet, and besides, i'm not plannng on jet aircraft but transport Smile
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 am

Lun wrote:
Not likely gonna, already been through a year of powered glider training and training in smaller propellered aircraft, and i haven't crashed in one of them yet, and besides, i'm not plannng on jet aircraft but transport Smile
seems quite cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollidays are coming to an end   Hollidays are coming to an end Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollidays are coming to an end
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Sensations Forum :: General :: Chitter Chatter-
Jump to: