Sweet Sensations Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sweet Sensations Forum

Sweet Sensations Flag Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to Flag Homepage  

2 topics. hirsty and school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicilia

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-18

2 topics. hirsty and school Empty
PostSubject: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 am

okay guys school is starting and i know that all of les pirates go to school so we might not make any week days.
As you all should know, hirsty 'the scumbag'Twisted Evil has been a right old meanie and cheated on lusiouslucy. Lusiouslucy has now taken over all of hirsty's roles. We might (with much enthusiasm from idkid) declare war on hirsty and his flag. This might not happen because lucy hasn't talked much on this matter. If you see hirsty on vent please tell someone online to boot him

Sicilia and gransicilia
Back to top Go down
esjaye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:55 am

what is actually going on with hirsty? why do i get the feeling i have missed something???? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:43 am

[quote="esjaye"]what is actually going on with hirsty? why do i get the feeling i have missed something???? scratch[/quote
If ye read issues, he's bposted a whole thing about leaving the flag and SB since he and lucy are not together which everyone is annoyed about because it's acctually because he's cheated on lucy and is bf/gf with another pirate. It's fun to gossip about for us girls
Back to top Go down
esjaye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 am

yes - but i had no access to pp at the time coz i was at work - sorry. not too sure gossip is the right word for it though hun. thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:08 pm

esjaye wrote:
yes - but i had no access to pp at the time coz i was at work - sorry. not too sure gossip is the right word for it though hun. thanks anyway
ye might think so but it is a bit of gossip Wink ofcourse it's serious. We're all annoyed at hirsty
Back to top Go down
Lusiouslucy
Admin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:42 pm

OK mates, please listen up. I know Hirsty has hurt me and you feel it too, but he was a part of my life that I cant just throw away. He and I made Sweet Beginnings and then the flag Sweet Sensations together. I always thought that he and I would be together taking over an island and making our flag great. Well I cant change what he did, but please do respect him and his wishes. He knows he hurt me and has probably hurt you all too. I want no war decs yet as I hate war and could not bear the fact of hurting and getting even. That is just not right. I dont play like that. Also as the the booting him off vent. I am the vent admin and no one will get booted. He probably wont come on cause he is hurting too and needs his space. Luving you always, you soon to be Queen Lusiouslucy. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sicilia

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:21 am

Lusiouslucy wrote:
OK mates, please listen up. I know Hirsty has hurt me and you feel it too, but he was a part of my life that I cant just throw away. He and I made Sweet Beginnings and then the flag Sweet Sensations together. I always thought that he and I would be together taking over an island and making our flag great. Well I cant change what he did, but please do respect him and his wishes. He knows he hurt me and has probably hurt you all too. I want no war decs yet as I hate war and could not bear the fact of hurting and getting even. That is just not right. I dont play like that. Also as the the booting him off vent. I am the vent admin and no one will get booted. He probably wont come on cause he is hurting too and needs his space. Luving you always, you soon to be Queen Lusiouslucy. I love you
okie dokie queen lucie i just wanted to express to the crew what happened. And ye made the right choice making up with hirsty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 topics. hirsty and school   2 topics. hirsty and school Empty

Back to top Go down

2 topics. hirsty and school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Sensations Forum :: Flag :: Flag Issues-
Jump to: